Once again it’s the season for sasanqua camellia bonsai to show off their flowers. Mine have many flowers this year. They are a very easy low maintenance plant because of their cold hardiness and resistance to insects except for tea scales and mites.
Recent CFBC Activities
- 2013 BSF Convention Promo – Spring Breeze
- Buttonwood, Coastal Readwood and Bald Cypress with Michael Feduccia
- Shimpaku, Ficus, and Bring Your Own Tree – Suthin Headlining 2013 BSF Convention!!!
- Bonsai Society of Southwest Florida Annual Auction and Spring Picnic May18,2013
- 2013 BSF Convention Vendors
- Sean Smith – Scroll Making and Kiri Bako